Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shave Cream



Just wanted to share a quick review of Pure Silk's Raspberry Mist Shave Cream. This was part of the Influenster Vow Vox Box I received a few months ago. I never tried the brand and always use shave creams so this was a fun experience. First of all, when I read raspberry on the can I just imagined a yummy scented product. Yep, it smelled divine and felt like a fluffy whipped cream without the cherry on top. Loved how it felt against my skin and left a soft finish afterwards. Super moisturizing and gentle on the skin.


Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shave Cream:

-Rich lather protects against nicks and cuts, while providing a comfortably close shave
-Leaves your skin feeling smooth
-Moisturizing formula softens and nourishes your skin as you shave
-Contains no CFCs
-Rust-proof aluminum can
-Fresh Raspberry Mist scent



You can find these at your local drugstores and groceries near you. They are priced around $2.49 depending on your area. Walmart has a 2pack (8oz each) special for only $3.54! The best part of this in my opinion is the fact that the can is RUST PROOF! Don't you hate it when your aluminum can products stains your bath tub? Every product should be made this way, why not? I would definitely purchase this the next time I'm in the market for shave cream. Highly recommend it. =)



*I received this #PureSilk shave cream complimentary as a courtesy from Influenster. Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More