Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Groupon Flash Deal $10 for $20 at the Body Shop!


$10 for $20 Worth of products from The Body Shop!

Only 2 days left to take advantage of this flash deal on Groupon!
Groupon certificate is good till June 29, 2013 (Limit 3 per person)
-Valid instore and online U.S. Only-


I highly recommend their Tea Tree line skincare. I use the toner and it's amazing. Great for acne prone skin types and anyone who wants a refreshing oil free finish. Their body butters are also incredible. So many items you can pick that $20 won't be enough. lol

Honestly I would buy this in multiples and also buy some as a gift. They're perfect for birthdays, holidays and "MOTHER'S DAY" is coming up ladies and gentlemen! Money saving ideas... *hint hint* Oh and did I mention that they are having a 25% off sitewide sale right now? Bonus deal to top this off... shop w/ Ebates and get 10.0% cash back right now!

If you're not shopping with Ebates... you are missing out on free money. Legit, sign up today and start saving on all your online purchases. Check it out here ---> EBATES


Here are some great best selling items that could be great gift ideas!






I think I might have to stock up on these while it lasts. You can't beat this deal... seriously! What are some of your favorite The Body Shop Products? I need some ideas. ^___^

2 comments:

Omg so jealous :( I live in Canada...boo!

@Jess oh boo :( I'm sure they'll have deals like this for Groupon Canada too. Just look out for it.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More