Monday, June 20, 2011

YSL Beauté Friends & Family Event !!!




I am a huge fan of YSL cosmetics! So I was excited when I found out about this sale and wanted to share w/ all you guys! This is the perfect time to get all your favorites on a deal. Receive 20% off plus free shipping w/ any order of $75 or more.

Promo: FRIENDS

Offer ends June 26th

*Also when you purchase through Ebates.com you can receive 7% cash back on your entire purchase. (so you're making money back, more savings!!!) Sign up if you haven't already... you've got nothing to lose only GAIN :)

If you purchase a YSL volupte sheer candy right now till 7/01/2011... SHIPPING is FREE! I've been wanting one really really bad. So I feel like its just perfect timing. I'll get 20% off plus 7% cash back and my shipping is free. ^___^



Here's my top 5 Fav YSL beaute products:


1) Ysl Rouge Volupte (#13 peach passion)



2) Ysl TOUCHE ÉCLAT (#2 luminous ivory)



3) Ysl FARD LUMIERE AQUARÉSISTANT (#5 Golden Sands)


4) Ysl OMBRES 5 LUMIERES (#2 Indian Pink)



5) Ysl GLOSS PUR (#47 Pure Peach)




Have you purchased anything from the friends & family event yet? Anything you're wanting on your fav's list? Please share :)

3 comments:

It's a great event. I may pick up one of their new chrome eyeshadow palettes.

NOOOO I forgot to go through ebates!!! SO FAIL!!!! GAHAHHAHHHHHHHH I bought 3 pencil liners of that aqua one

@Kristie yes it is! I actually swatched those new shadows and wasn't too impressed by the pigmentation compared to their older palettes. :(

@Shirley oh no!!! What colors did you get? Those pencils are fab :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More